Monday, May 23, 2011

Donation Quilts

Kylie was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrom (HLHS) which is a rare and complex heart defect present at birth and has a low survival rate. Kylie is now 2 1/2 and is going in for her 3rd heart surgery in the next few weeks.


My sister helped organize a fund raiser to help with medical bills. Kylie really likes pink and purple, so I put this quilt together for her. Hopefully it will be a little comfort to her.





I put this quilt together for them to use for a raffle or auction during their event.




Kylie, we wish you the best. We'll be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.




2 comments:

Lois said...

Pink and purple!! Your quilt is darling and I'm sure will gladden her heart at at time when she will need it. She is in my prayers for a successful surgery. Chanlady

Wendy said...

Your quilt is darling.....every little girl loves pink and purple.....I will be keeping Kylie and her family in prayer........Your autumn quilt is very pretty also.....I love those meandering leaves you did!