Sunday, September 5, 2010

Changing The Way...

...I shop for fabric.

The time has come and we now know what flavor of baby we have coming to our family in December. Our appointment was on Friday and we are very clearly going to be welcoming a little BOY to our home. I think the shock is finally starting to fade as we were pretty sure it was going to be another girl.

Looks like I have some sewing to do before this little guy arrives as everything in our house is pink or has pink somewhere in it. I was doing a quick look at the Fat Quarter Shop and came across this FQ pack.
Sports, dogs, monkeys, I think it is just cute...and look...not a drop of pink in there. :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is VERY EXCITING!!! Congratulations! It's great being a Mom to boys. You will love it I'm sure.

I am always in search of boy fabrics too. And it gets harder as they get older. Good find though - I've never seen this one before. Very cute!

FYI...I quilt said...

Congrats! Little boys are so much fun and soooo very different from little girls! How exciting! I am happy for you!